Monday, January 17, 2011

NYC Recording Session for Asia Mei's New Album & Thank You

This weekend I participated in a group recording session in NYC for singer/songwriter Asia Mei. She is recording her new album "Introverse".  I really enjoyed singing with a great group of people and catching up with my friend Asia. The piece we recorded is for a very poignant song and I am glad to be involved!

Here's the link to her blog about the recording process of the album "Introverse":
http://recordingintroverse.blogspot.com/


I admit, it's been quite a while since I've worked on any new music of my own. I know the reasons why this has happened. I'm not happy about it, but it's ok and I can only move forward from here.  The point is that I am really glad to see Asia moving forward in this tough indie music world.  It has reminded me of things I have been missing for a long time and has made me much more inspired to create again. So, I thank you for the inspiration!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment